Your privacy is important to Liquid Computing. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Liquid Computing collects, and the ways in which Liquid Computing uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
Information you give us:
There is information that you give Liquid Computing by filling in forms on our site www.liquid-computing.co.uk (our site), or when you participate in social media functions on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey, when you report a problem with our site and by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise.
There is also any other information that you send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address, business address and phone number.
Information we collect about you:
With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform;
- information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) to, through and from our site (including date and time);
- pages you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
Information we receive from other sources:
We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide.
We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
Using personal information
Liquid Computing may use your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Where Liquid Computing discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement. In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Liquid Computing may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
Liquid Computing will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Liquid Computing will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. Liquid Computing is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Contact Liquid Computing
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to The Stallion Box, Raywood Business Complex, Leacon Lane, Charing, Ashford, Kent TN27 0ET.